Responsible for developing and implementing quality processes within the QMS in compliance with ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 requirements. Leads 8D problem-solving activities to support supplier and customer reported issues. Provide quality engineering support to suppliers and customers and drive quality improvements.
- Must be able to manage/drive resolution of customer and supplier quality issues.
- Ability to effectively coordinate multi-functional teams in driving issue resolutions.
- Ability to drive improvements of QMS processes and compliance to applicable standards.
- Project management – ability to manage and execute projects and its deliverables and meet schedules.
Team and People Skills
- Ability to work effectively with multi-functional teams.
- Possesses leadership skills to lead teams.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
Projects and Deliverables
- Deliverables for a project include but are not limited to:
- Set up and implementation of quality processes to comply with IATF 16949 requirements.
- Create needed process documentation.
- Take the lead on customer complaints and coordinate responses and completion of 8D to ensure timeliness and quality of responses.
- Take on key role in driving compliance to IATF 16949 through audits and process improvements to achieve certification.
- Active participation in the APQP process and manages PPAP deliverables and customer submissions.
- Evaluate and support implementation of the APQP/PPAP software tool for effective management of the process and the deliverables.
Good working knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing processes. Understanding of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 requirements with a working knowledge of the Core Quality Tools (FMEA, MSA, PPAP, SPC, APQP/Control Plan). Experience in quality engineering supporting suppliers and automotive customers. Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline
- Minimum 5 years experience in quality engineering in the semiconductor industry and experience in automotive.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 standards
- Auditor certification (ISO 9001/IATF 16949), preferred
- Working knowledge of statistical and data analysis tools and reporting.
- Experience with supplier and customer interface, issue resolution using 8D corrective action methodology.
- Please submit CV/resume to Crocus