Contactless TMR Field Sensor
The CT219 is a magnetic field sensor based on TMR technology, Magnetic Logic Unit™ (MLU™) that can measure current from the induced magnetic field of the current carrying conductor. Its contactless nature, high sensitivity, and high dynamic range when used in a close-loop configuration makes older technologies obsolete. The CT219 contactless field sensor is also capable of measuring, with high accuracy, linear-distance movements induced by a magnetic field.
The CT219 is packaged in a JEDEC SOT-26 plastic package.
Features & Benefits
- Discrete configuration for closed-loop circuit solution
- High sensitivity as high as 86 mV/A
- Stable temperature performance: -40 to 125º C
- AC and DC Current Sensing
- Low power consumption: 200 µA
- Small form factor SOT-26 package
- High frequency performance