The Applications/Hardware Engineer will be responsible for the testing, characterization and application electronics development of our TMR Magnetic Sensor Product Portfolio.
What You Will Be Doing
- Involved with automation of lab measurements and developing of new test methods to characterize and benchmark TMR Magnetic Sensors.
- Support the Test Team efforts by building, maintaining and upgrading the testbenches.
- Generation of application circuits and demo boards with circuit design steps, component selection, circuit schematics, bill of materials, PCB layout, test procedures and reports.
- Support Applications Team’s documentation efforts to enable customers to build and customize reference designs provided.
- Ensure customer support by providing guidance for troubleshooting/analysis, competitive analysis, and solution generation, including FA support relative to applications and systems issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Need for this Position
- Engineering degree Bac + 5 (Grandes Écoles or University) with a specialization in electronics.
- 2-5years experience in the Electronics Industry in an Applications or Electronics Design role.
- Demonstrated related experience in the areas of sensors, integrated circuits, PCB design with good hardware debugging skills is mandatory.
- Proficiency in programming microcontrollers (STM32/MSP430/PICs) to enable rapid prototyping of sensors.
- Programming languages required: Python and C / C ++.
- An effective communicator with the ability to interface at all levels within the organization and cross functional teams both written and orally.
- Knowledge in power electronics and magnetic simulation is a plus.
- Experience with analog and mixed signal testing for multiple industrial and consumer applications.
- Please submit CV/resume to Anuraag Mohan