The Applications/Hardware Engineer will be responsible for the testing, characterization and application electronics development of our TMR Magnetic Sensor Product Portfolio.
What You Will Be Doing
- Immersed in Applications Engineering activity including generation of application circuits and demo boards with circuit design steps, component selection, circuit schematic, bill of materials, PCB layout, test procedures and reports
- Support Applications Team’ documentation efforts to enable customers to build and customize reference designs provided
- Ensure customer support by providing guidance for troubleshooting/analysis, competitive analysis, and solution generation, including FA support relative to applications and systems issues.
- Involved with automation of Lab Measurements and development of new test methods to characterize and benchmark TMR Magnetic Sensors
- Other duties as assigned
What You Need for this Position
- BS and/or MS in Electrical, Electronics Engineering, or a related discipline with minimum 5-7 years of experience in the Electronics Industry in an Applications or Electronics Design role.
- Experience and strong knowledge of sensors, preferably magnetic sensor, readout circuitry is a plus
- Demonstrated related experience in the areas of sensors, integrated circuit, PCB design with good hardware debugging skills is mandatory
- Experience in measurement automation (LabView, VEE, Python) as well proficiency in programming microcontrollers (STM32/MSP430/PICs) to enable rapid prototyping of sensors.
- An effective communicator with the ability to interface at all levels within the organization and cross functional teams both written and orally.
- Ability to do basic GUI development in Windows as needed to support demonstration boards.
- Experience with analog, mixed signal testing for multiple industrial and consumer applications
What’s In It for You
- Competitive Base Salary with Bonus
- Retirement Plan
- Career advancement at a sensor startup
- Please submit CV/resume to Anuraag Mohan