- Work within Crocus Technology team in Grenoble (France), in close collaboration with teams in the US and China, to verify design, provide test solutions and run advanced characterization on our different types of products (sensors and memory).
- Testing products to full specification as well as design verification.
- Work on all aspects of semiconductor ASIC device verification and validation.
- Develop test solutions to meet any/all qualification requirements.
- Gather and analyze test data to improve, simplify, and optimize test solutions.
- Develop and present Test Plan and ATE and report to a cross functional team.
- Participate in cross functional teams.
- MS degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering.
- Fundamental knowledge of Basic Analog Circuits i.e. Device Physics, OpAmps, ADCs, DACs and Regulators.
- Fundamental technical skills in evaluating/debugging Digital Circuits.
- The ability to organize and present your project and goals in a concise manner.
- Knowledge in C++ programming languages a plus.
- Working experience using basic lab equipment i.e. Oscilloscope, DMM, Power Supply.
- Knowledge of ATE test platforms such as the Teradyne Magnum.
- Industrial experience or experience of collaborating with industry partners is preferred.
- Effective written and oral communications skills with a high degree of fluency in English. Fluency in French is desirable but not required.
- Ability to work in an efficient, flexible and effective manner, both independently and in a diverse team environment.
- Please submit CV/resume to Ken Mackay