Responsible for developing and implementing quality processes within the QMS in compliance with ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 requirements. Leads 8D problem solving activities to support supplier and customer reported issues. Provide quality engineering support to suppliers and customers and drive quality improvements.
- Must be able to manage/drive resolution of customer and supplier quality issues.
- Ability to effectively coordinate multi-functional teams in driving issue resolutions.
- Ability to drive improvements of QMS processes and compliance to applicable standards.
- Project management – ability to manage and execute projects and its deliverables and meet schedules.
Team and People Skills
- Ability to work effectively with multi-functional teams.
- Possesses leadership skills to lead teams.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
Projects and Deliverables
- Deliverables for a project include but are not limited to:
- Set up and implementation of quality processes to comply with IATF 16949 requirements.
- Create needed process documentation.
- Take the lead on customer complaints and coordinate responses and completion of 8D to ensure timeliness and quality of responses.
- Take on key role in driving compliance to IATF 16949 through audits and process improvements to achieve certification.
- Active participation in the APQP process and manages PPAP deliverables and customer submissions.
- Evaluate and support implementation of the APQP/PPAP software tool for effective management of the process and the deliverables.
Good working knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing processes. Understanding of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 requirements with a working knowledge of the Core Quality Tools (FMEA, MSA, PPAP, SPC, APQP/Control Plan). Experience in quality engineering supporting suppliers and automotive customers. Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline
- Minimum 5 years experience in quality engineering in the semiconductor industry and experience in automotive.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 standards
- Auditor certification (ISO 9001/IATF 16949), preferred
- Working knowledge of statistical and data analysis tools and reporting.
- Experience with supplier and customer interface, issue resolution using 8D corrective action methodology.
- Please submit CV/resume to Crocus