We are a semiconductor company based in Milpitas. We are in a fast growth industry and expanding our business rapidly. We are looking for a high-energy, versatile, and ambitious person to support our expanding business. You will work with customers, distributors and internal teams directly for problem resolving and translate customer demand to our supply and revenue plans. This is a critical role for the company which directly impacts company revenue. Some work experience of customer service and sales operations are preferred and your supervisor will guide you for your success.
- Account coordination and execution of daily operations and problem solving.
- Customer relationship and partnership development.
- Customer order and delivery management.
- Coordinate world-wide Sales Forecast.
- Daily logistics support and follow-ups.
- Improve overall customer service.
- Help drive the S&OP process. Own the demand statement to Operations.
- Project involvement and participation as needed.
- Order and manufacturing WIP Management coordination with the Operations team.
- Monitor customer feedback/return/FA and drive responsible team to close open cases timely.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in business or related field.
- At least two (2) years of related experience; preferably in the semiconductor industry or Electronics Distribution.
- Must have advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint). SalesForce experience is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral language skills. Plus must be extremely detail-oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills, allowing you to function within a team and to build relationships with valued customers.
- Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management experience is a plus.
- Business experience in a global business environment highly desirable.
- Problem solving skills and be pro-active.
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Supply chain management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Semiconductor: 2 years (Preferred)
- Please submit CV/resume to Crocus