Crocus is seeking a dynamic Senior Sales Manager to drive sales and demand creation activities to meet the business objectives of the company. You will drive all aspects of the Sales process with our customers and partners in the designated countries. The Senior Sales Manager must have a deep understanding of our customer’s business and their future plans. You will take ownership of the customer revenue pipeline and the design end of the business. The Senior Sales Manager will coordinate technical support with our teams in Milpitas, California and Grenoble, France along with local FAEs to develop specific account strategies.
The Senior Sales Manager’s key focus and responsibilities will be to strategically develop and grow customer business opportunities, increase market share, and penetrate new accounts. This position will focus specifically on engagements with leading system OEMs and high value/growth emerging companies. The Senior Sales Manager needs to have the ability to actively listen, understand customer requirement and roadmaps, and develop strategic business and technical promotion plans to create value for Crocus in the eyes of the customer. Other responsibilities include increasing sales in existing accounts, preparing quarterly distribution reviews, and forecasting sales.
- Important aspects of this position are to have the ability to build customer intimacy and then generate and lead the development of the account strategy
- BSEE or equivalent with 8+ years of experience in Magnetic Sensor or Power Management semiconductor products is desired
- Establish contacts at all levels from working level to executive management between Crocus and the customer
- Secure through regular visits customer awareness of Crocus’ value proposition and TMR technology capability
- Develop, execute and measure detailed strategies for targeted customers.
- Define long-term partnership proposals and influence customer’s future product planning decisions to recommend or specify Crocus products
- Ensure the achievement of the sales financial objectives within the account
- Develop and drive account strategy to support growth goals
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills, including presentation and computer skills
- Develop and grow the customer base to ensure a pipeline of design-in opportunities and ability to utilize CRM tools
- Location in one of the designated countries: Italy, UK, Denmark, Finland, France, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Belgium