Crocus Technology is a dynamic young company developing and suppling revolutionary magnetic sensors based on our patented XtremeSense® TMR technology. Crocus’ magnetic sensors bring significant advantages to industrial and consumer electronic applications requiring high sensitivity, stable magnetic performance over temperature, low power and low noise while lowering the overall total solution cost. We are headquartered in Santa Clara, California, with our Technology Center in Grenoble, France. Crocus has been partnering with Tower Semiconductor since 2007. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer comprehensive benefits and compensation packages. Crocus offers a fantastic work environment with a great international corporate culture.
- Tower Semiconductor wafer fab, Migdal Haemek, Israel.
- Tower Semiconductor is the wafer foundry partner of Crocus Technology.
- As a Crocus engineer embedded at Tower Semiconductor, operate, coordinate, and facilitate magnetic sensor deposition and etch activities for Crocus Technology.
- Work with the Crocus Technology team (located in Grenoble, France) to implement, coordinate, optimize, improve, and control deposition and etch processes for magnetic sensor products on Crocus-specific tools at Tower Semiconductor.
- Work closely and effectively with Tower Semiconductor technical, engineering and maintenance teams to facilitate and assist in qualifications and monitoring tasks, maintenance planning, recipe development, process improvements, R&D activities, production planning, and relevant information exchange with Crocus team.
- Facilitate and perform relevant data gathering, analysis and reporting relevant to activities above, and coordinate troubleshooting activities as needed.
- Participate in regular remote/online meetings with Crocus Technology teams in Grenoble, France and California, USA.
- Have access to the “Deposition, Etching and Annealing equipment” located inside Fab2 at Tower Semiconductor
- Process engineer with experience in magnetics and/or semiconductor process technology.
- Demonstrated experience in silicon (Si) wafer process technology (sputtering deposition of metals and ion beam etching in particular).
- Knowledge of vacuum tools.
- Experience in semiconductor wafer fab environments including strict safety, wafer handling and documentation protocols.
- Industrial experience or experience collaborating with industry partners.
- Working knowledge of magnetic materials and technology is a plus.
- Effective written and oral communications skills with a high degree of fluency in English. Fluency in French is desirable but not required.
- Skills in database, project management and statistical data analysis tools including SPC, process monitoring and DOE.
- High degree of organization and attention to details.
- Ability to work independently in an efficient, flexible, and open manner in a diverse team environment.
- Please submit CV/resume to Crocus