- Work within Crocus Technology team in Grenoble (France) to optimize, improve and control fabrication processes for magneto-electronic sensor and memory products.
- Interact with foundry partners to drive process and integration improvements and collect relevant process related data.
- Interact with internal magnetics, test, device characterization and product teams to understand process, integration and yield requirements for product.
- Build statistical models relating process parameters to product yield and use these to drive yield enhancement.
- Provide regular yield reports to management and propose action plans.
- Contribute to Crocus Technology intellectual property via invention disclosures and publications.
- Engineer/PhD with background in statistical process control/analysis.
- Understanding of semiconductor integration.
- Demonstrated experience in statistical data analysis and databases.
- Industrial experience or experience of collaborating with industry partners is preferred.
- Significant analytical skills in statistical data analysis and computation tools (JMP, MATLAB and Python).
- Effective written and oral communications skills with a high degree of fluency in English. Fluency in French is desirable but not required.
- Ability to work independently in an efficient, flexible and effective manner in a diverse team environments.
- Please submit CV/resume to Ken Mackay