TMR Angular Sensor
Crocus Technology’s TMR angular sensors detect the absolute angular orientation of an on-axis 2-pole magnet rotating over the center of the TMR sensor. The CT300 is a discrete TMR-based angular sensor developed using Crocus’ patented Magnetic Logic Unit™ (MLU™) technology which enables low angular errors and extremely stable magnetic performance over a wide temperature range and supply voltage range.
The rotating field will enable the CT300 to output two sinusoidal output signals that are 90° out of phase. These two signals are inputted into a microcontroller that will calculate a highly accurate angle measurement that will be used by the system to understand the angle and speed of the rotating shaft.
- Contactless Angle Measurement from 0° to 360°
- Angular Error < 0.6° Over Full Temperature Range
- Dual Full-Bridge Resistor Network
- Operating Magnetic Field: 20 mT to 80 mT
- Stable Magnetic Performance Over Temperature
- Differential Outputs for SIN and COS Axes
- Wide Operating Temperature Range:
- Package Options: